Tom Ford now available at Vision Optics! Pop into our store in York to view the full range.
Oakley Reinvents Prescription Lenses
- Oakley True Digital™ lenses are uniquely designed for athletes and sports enthusiasts who demand the best vision possible in high-wrap frames.
- Traditional lenses in high-wrap frames frequently cause the wearer’s peripheral vision to blur and distort. Naturally, such shortcomings just don’t fly for cyclists, runners, and motor sports enthusiasts and the other world-class Oakley athletes who rely on their peripheral vision to maintain competitive advantage. Oakley engineered TrueDigital lens technology specifically to address these issues.
Persol Vintage Celebration
- Vintage Celebration is the most emotional way through which Persol pursues the re-discovery of the treasures in its archives. Vintage Celebration journeys back in time to bring colours of yesteryear into the present.
- Following the success of 2013, this year Persol reveals further colours brought back to life, enriching the Vintage Celebration colour range.
- These colours date back to 1960, inspired by the widespread research into the mysterious beauty of the mineral world. This suggestion gave life to four shades: Cobalto, Granato, Ossidiana and Ambra.
- These historical colours brings some of Italy’s finest cultural symbols to life: the natural tones of Tuscany’s golden earth and the rich, warm browns of coffee (Caffè), honey (Miele) and tobacco (Virginia Tobacco) awaken one’s senses with a taste for fine heritage life-style. The retro allure of these colours is enhanced by the shapes of these new styles.
- Persol signs these styles with unique details, the acetate names are engraved on the temples and the precious antique finishing enhances the vintage look and feel of the new models.
CHANEL Eyewear Fall/Winter 2014
- Gabrielle Chanel is responsible for feminizing the male wardrobe and highlighting the very essence of femininity. Rhinestone, Lace and Chain are the three pillars of femininity that are celebrated in the Fall/Winter 2014 collection.
- The Rhinestone story features a graceful and delicate row of rhinestones that cover the temples demonstrating a high level of craftsmanship.
- Inspired by the “Marinière” look, so dear to Mademoiselle, the Lace line introduces a lacy Breton stripe nestled within the crystal acetate of the temples, with the lace coming straight from the Chanel atelier. Two sun and two optical styles are available in new “upswept” shapes.
- Enamel Chain brings us a one of a kind design. Inspired by the Spring/Summer 2014 Fashion show, the iconic chain is intensified by hand enamelling. Daring and luminous, two sun styles and two optical are available.
Introducing the “Trench Collection” by Burberry
- 2014 is a very important year for Burberry, as the brand celebrates its heritage by revamping the century-long story of a garment that has become an icon: the Trench Coat.
- The Trench Eyewear Collection is inspired by this legacy and reflects many of the coat’s signature details. The temple tips are hand-wrapped with leather, taking inspiration from the trench buckle; the nose pads echo the coat’s hook-and-eye neck fastening; the Burberry check, which lines the coat, is reinterpreted as enamelled or engraved details on the temples. Designed in England and hand crafted in Italy, the Trench Eyewear Collection completes the brand’s heritage with a touch of craftsmanship and innovation, a rich balance of tradition and modernity.
Deeper Shade of Blue
- From dusky pastels to the deepest indigo, blue was a strong carry over trend from the AW shows. A wearable colour across a whole spectrum of shades. For those who want to try something a little different, we suggest a navy frame instead of black.